During Your use of the Website, information regarding Your use of the Website may be collected including, but not only, Tickets you have purchased from Third Party Websites and Events you were interested in. Such information is statistic and does not identify You. In addition, You may choose to provide the Operator with Your email address for receiving Mailings.
- Database and Use of Information
- Enabling convenient and efficient use;
- Improve and enrich existing services and content;
- Modify and/or remove existing services and content;
- Perform research and provide statistic information to third parties (in such case, the provided information will not identify You);
- Enforce the Operator’s Terms;
- Providing You unique services including sending you newsletters upon providing Your email address;
- Tracking the Tickets You have purchased from Third Party Websites You accessed via the Website;
- Transferring Information to Third Parties
The Operator may transfer and/or share Your information in the following events and circumstances:
- When You have permitted the Operator to transfer and/or share Your information;
- To calculate the amount of Tickets You have purchased following your access of Third Party Websites via the Website;
- When You violate the Terms of the Website or act illegally;
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from law enforcement or other government agency;
- To establish or exercise the Operator’s legal rights;
- To defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, the Operator may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to the Operator, in the Operator’s sole discretion;
- When the Operator believes disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, report or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing;
- To protect and defend the rights, property or safety of the Operator, its Users, employees or others;
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of the Operator’s business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the event of liquidation.
- Cumulative and Non-Personal Information
The Operator may use cumulative and non-personal information which the Operator collected as detailed above. The Operator may combine non-personal information which the Operator collected with non-personal information collected from other sources. Furthermore the Operator may share cumulative information with third parties including advisors, investors and advertisers for business analysis. For example, the Operator may report the number of purchasers of Tickets of a specific Event. Such information is not personal and may be used in order to develop content and services which will assist the User and will adjust content and advertisement.
- The Operator uses various technologies to collect information from Your device and about Your activities while using the Website.
- The Operator automatically collects information from Your browser when You use the Website. This information includes, but not only, Your IP address, Your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that Your browser previously accepted from the Operator and the referring website address.
- When You use the Website, the Operator may assign Your computer or mobile device one or more cookies, to facilitate access to the Website and to personalize Your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, the Operator also may automatically collect information about Your online activity using the Website, such as the web pages You visit, the links You click, and Events You were interested in. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but You can usually modify Your browser setting it to decline cookies. If You choose to decline cookies, please note that You may not be able to use some of the features offered on the Website.
- The Operator may use standard internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track Your use of the Website. The information the Operator obtains in this manner enables the Operator to customize the services the Operator offers users of the Website and to measure the overall effectiveness of the Operator’s content, programming or other activities.
- Data Security
- The Operator takes appropriate security measures for data security purposes to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to Your personal information. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore the Operator does not warrant that its services will be totally immune to any breaches of security and/or unauthorized access, including access to the data stored in the Website.
- The Operator inspects, from time to time, the data security of the Website and performs modifications and upgrades accordingly in order to keep the Website’s security. Nonetheless, the Operator will not be liable for any direct or indirect damage caused to You due to exposure of Your information by an unauthorized access to the Operator’s database and/or due to any negligence or act not controlled by the Operator.
- Your Right to Browse Your Information
- According to the Israeli Privacy Law-1981, every individual has the right to browse the information gathered on him and stored in the databases. An individual who found that his or her stored information is incomplete, inaccurate, unclear and/or updated may address the owner of such database and request the amendment and/or update and/or removal of his or her information.
You may address the Operator regarding such issue via these email addresses:
Please note that these contact details and days and hours may change at the Operator’s sole discretion and without any prior notice or consent and You will not have any claims against the Operator in such case.
- If such information of an individual is used for personal contact, he or she may request in writing and according to the law that such information will be deleted from the database.